Printstudioparkstad.nl attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
printstudioparkstad.nl always adheres to the applicable laws and regulations,
including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we in any case:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them.
Personal data of association members
Personal data of association members are processed by printstudioparkstad.nl for the following purpose (s):
- Administrative purposes
- Implementing the customer data agreement.
The basis for this personal data is:
- The customer data agreement.
Printstudioparkstad.nl may request the following personal data from you for the above objective (s):
- telephone number
- E-mail address
Your personal data will be stored by printstudioparkstad.nl for the above processing (s) for the period:
- During the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement.
We will of course make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted.
We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
Within the EU We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) if written permission has been given by the parent,
caregiver or legal representative.
printstudioparkstad.nl does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing,
for example, we have taken the following measures;
All persons who can access your data on behalf of printstudioparkstad.nl are bound by confidentiality thereof.
We have a username and password policy on all our systems
We back up the personal data in order to be able to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party.
We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
May we process your personal data on the basis of your permission to do so,
then you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
As printstudioparkstad.nl we are responsible for the processing of your personal data.